Saturday, October 15, 2011 | By: CreepyNerdNextDoor

Hey all...

Sorry I've been very bad in keeping this blog.

To make up for it, here's the scoop:

I'm in my final year of high school, so I'm applying to every college, university and institution that I think and hope with all my heart will take me. Because of this, everyday I receive e-mail after e-mail of ad, open house, and registration date underneath the west coast sun.

My family is slowly but surely getting older. My mother and father continue to hope and strive for a better future for me, and although I appreciate it a lot, I am not sure that it is helping in my stress level.

To further condole my stress, I am in 3 major sciences at school (Chemistry, Biology and Physics) to get in and I'm taking a two block AP Calculus course for the credits. Not to mention I'm taking Law, and have a test almost every 2 to 3 days. Not to mention that I'm taking English online so I could make room for those sciences and still have room for an elective so that I could keep my stress as low as possible.

Not that it's really helping.

I joined Yearbook for my final year. Great. It's fun and stressful, because it requires a bunch of my after school time dedicated to learning programs like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CS.

And as always there is the problem of money, and the fight for a job. Even though I know that it would more than likely help the family's situation, my parents continue to insist on me not working. Even though more often than not I hear them arguing over the phone with a Bank representative.

Anyway, let's not worry about that. Although.. it does continue to come up because of the constant fees I must pay for all the so called "benefits" that seniors get. Like Prom, and class rings, and trips and pictures and retreats. The ridiculous never ends. I could actually and honestly live without all of these, especially Prom, and yet the whole world insists that I try to enjoy them, for the "experience" that is senior year.

Let's get this straight, I don't need it, don't want it, and sometimes don't deserve it. And to be honest, I don't like it. I truly feel like I'm being forced to have all of these things. If I want them, damn it, I'll ask!

Sorry, but it really does bother me.

Ugh, I have so much more to say, but I don't know how to put it into words... not to mention, I am too freaking tired to care.

Stay Classy,
CreepyNerdNextDoor

0 Go ahead, slap me in the Face::

Post a Comment